We operate fully on donations and all donations go in full to the cause. This also means we are completely dependent on YOU. If you would like to donate money, please use one of the options below.
If you would like to donate equipment (see most urgent items list below).
If you would like to donate of your time, to join our cause and help out with organising, please register as a volunteer or send us a text or WhatsApp: +46709622499
Donate the amount of your choice through SWISH by scanning the QR code below or transfer to BG: 5854-0980 Any donation for 5 euros or more will grant you membership in our organisation should you choose to join. As a member you are completely free to choose your level of engagement and you will not have any further responsibilities. Just your donation of membershipfee will have an impact on the work we do and will go in full to helping horses and their owners.
For international transfers outside the bankgiro-system:
IBAN: SE32 5000 0000 0540 3106 3075
Address: Björnhuvudvägen 50, 18493 Åkersberga, Sweden
All donations go IN FULL to the cause!
In kind donations
Please contact Josephine (+46 709622499) or Nilla (+46 704384714) for in kind donations.
- Portable X-ray machine
- Portable ultrasound machine
- Cholic medicin and equipment (paraffin oil, metacam, tubings etc.)
- Reagents for blood testing: EHV, Horse-influenza etc.
- Antibiotics (kombikel, penicillin, cephtriacson, streptomicin)
- Nonsteroidal antyinflamatory medication (phenilbutazon, flunixin, ketoprophen, novasul)
- Steroidal antyinflamatory (dexakel, betametazon, triamcenolon)
- Sedation(acepromazin, xilazin, medetomidin, butorphanol)
- Lidocain 2%, Chemyspray, Aluspray, Kubatol spray, Betadin
- Ophtalmic (cornerigel, tobramicin, levomicetin)
- Cofein, sulphocamphocain, cordiamin
- Ivermectin 1% oral gel
- Ranitidin, omaprazol
- Catozal, calphostonic
- Syrringes (all sizes)
- Gloves (long and short)
- Wound care products
- Vitamins and minerals
Stable equipment donations
- Mucking-out forks
- Grooming products